Unknown sounds heard globally over the past few days. Basically starting up in rapid pace on January 11, 2012 until jan 16 2012.
'Strange sounds' heard WORLDWIDE
Suara Aneh Dari Langit di Samarahan Sarawak. January 12, 2012
SOUND of HAARP WEAPON IN ACTION
What is HAARP?
HAARP stands for The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. The goal of this program is to further advance our knowledge of the physical and electrical properties of the Earth's ionosphere which can affect our military and civilian communication and navigation systems. The HAARP program operates a world-class ionospheric research facility located in Gakona, Alaska.
The military says the HAARP system could:
- Give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option by the military through at least 1986)
- Replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology
- Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system
- Provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working
- Provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements
- Be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area
- Be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete
Note: Do not trust the Military fact. HAARP is a weapon as are CHEMTRAILS. It literally is a sound that can kill someone: affecting health, environment, etc. It can create, alter and enhance weather phenomena: hurricanes, tornadoes, droughts, floods, etc. It can affect you physically. The evil government uses a scientist to develop a weapon called "The Xylophone"-- a device using sound to kill people at a distance. Sounds a bit like HAARP.